Yosei no Ressha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I. RULES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mono

Admin

Mono

I. RULES Empty
PostSubject: I. RULES   I. RULES EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:53 pm

rules

ONE. Bad attitude towards anyone will not be tolerated. Be respectful to everyone; especially to the admins.

TWO. Don't bring personal issues into the forum. We don't like chatbox drama.

THREE. No Godmodding, Metagaming, Powerplaying, Mary Sues, Gary Stues BLAH BLAH

FOUR. PG13 stuff only, since Forumotion Rules.

FIVE. We do have a word count. At least 100 words each post. Also, liquid time and infinite characters, with different account for each. Just don't overdo it.

SIX. Try and keep character and relationship themes light. Nothing too major, such as dramatic character deaths, or excessively messed up background histories, etc.

SEVEN. Face-claims are a thing, but your character has to be original. Don't use canon names and personalities. We don't want a random copy-paste Naruto running around the forum.

EIGHT. Account names must be Last First (Proper capitalization. No nicknames in username. If you feel like you need to make an OOC account, don't hesitate to do so. Just make only one.

NINE. No roleplaying before acceptance.

TEN. There's an advertisement forum. Don't you dare advertise in the cbox or anywhere else except for the advertisement forum.

ELEVEN. Spam and I'll kill you.

TWELVE. Graphics should not stretch the board. Avatar should be 200x250px. As for signatures, anything that won't stretch the board; it also shouldn't be too long because usually long signatures look weird. No advertising in your signature. If you're having problems with avatar size, please PM me and I'll crop your avatar.
Back to top Go down
https://yoseinoressha.rpg-board.net

I. RULES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yosei no Ressha :: Rulebook :: Information-